The Association of Contractors Companies with Public Administration (hereinafter AESMIDE) domiciled in Madrid, C / Velázquez, 11 is the owner of the website contained in the Internet domain ( https://www.aesmide.es ).
Accessing the page www.aesmide.es implies acceptance of the conditions contained in this notice.
The website has certain sections whose access is reserved for members, through a user ID and a password. Non-associated users may visit the public sections of the portal, but should not attempt to access restricted areas of the portal.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and will make sure not to use them to:
– Disseminate criminal, racist, xenophobic, offensive, violent, pornographic and in general contrary to the law content.
– Introduce computer viruses or alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or user data into the network.
– Try to access email accounts of other users or third parties.
– Reproducing, copying, distributing or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless it has the authorization of the owner of the rights or is permitted by law.
– Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind.
– Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of AESMIDE or of third parties.
– Impersonate the identity of another User, public administrations or a third party.
Modifications, updates and interruption of communications u>.
At any time and without prior notice, AESMIDE may make changes and updates to the information contained in its portal or in its configuration or presentation.
AESMIDE will make all the necessary efforts to avoid errors, and if necessary rectify or update them as soon as possible, unable to guarantee their non-existence or that the information contained is permanently updated.
AESMIDE can not guarantee the functioning of the communications network and therefore the availability and continuity of the functioning of the portal, carrying out, whenever there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute, all possible actions to reestablish communication.
Portal links to other web pages u>
In the portal, links to websites of third party websites (links) have been included, mostly with associated companies. AESMIDE does not assume any responsibility derived from the connection or contents of the third party links that appear in the portal.
Protection of personal data u>
The personal data linked to this website respect the requirements of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
The personal data collected through this website will be treated in compliance with current regulations on data protection. Its inclusion in files is absolutely voluntary and duly announced. The data will only be used for the purpose for which they were collected and all persons who join the created file may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to AESMIDE in the manner provided by the current data protection regulations .
The access to the portal and the use made of the information it contains are the sole responsibility of the user. AESMIDE is not responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from access or use of the information, except for those actions that result from application by a legal provision.
The administrative information that can be provided through the wep page will not replace the legal advertising of the laws, regulations, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.