It is my pleasure to welcome you to the website of the Association of Contractors with Public Administrations.
This association founded in 1984 whose fundamental objective collaboration between the public administration in general and the Ministry of Defense in particular with private enterprise.
Administrations bring the capabilities of companies of the Association to serve those projects have to comply with their duties.
We are a multi-sector partnership in development experienced operators that solve outsourcing projects with maximum efficiency and potential savings. We advocate transparent recruitment defending the principles of maximum publicity and competition as well as quality and balance in contractual services. We support actions to protect SMEs and encourage the interaction between companies of the Association.
To fulfill the goals we carry out a series of events aimed at participation and interaction between government and business to improve understanding between the two parties to the agreement will improving public procurement.”
AESMIDE is born in 1984 to serve as interlocutor between goods and services suppliers and the Spanish Defense Minister. Nowadays, it hosts 60 contracting companies of the Spanish Defense Minister, and other Spanish Public Authorities and other States.
It is a non-profit Association whose main aim is to promote all the associated enterprises encouraging and defending their capabilities in the internal and foreign market.
AESMIDE is a multisectorial association whose members are specialized mainly in service and goods supply.
In a world increasingly complex and regulated, AESMIDE is a crucial tool to achieve the success of the different organization making no difference between sectors since it enables the combination between the private and public interest.
To provide constant and close support both to our partners and to the Public Administrations in order to give specific solutions regardless their level or nature, creating the suitable communicative channels with Public Authorities of any type establishing a useful and profitable dialogue between both sides.
- Join efforts and skills in order to enable the members of AESMIDE to deliver their products in a more effective way.
- Encourage the effective and constructive dialogue among all those who have an interest on the development of the cooperation between the Public and Private sectors.
- Maintain and increase the discussion between the Central Administration as well as to encourage the relationship with the Autonomic and Local Administrations.
- Support the internalization of the enterprises as a fundamental need to survive and develop.
- Promote synergies between enterprises.
- Seek that members are well-informed about business opportunities at a national and international levels.
- Promotion of the agreement culture and the cooperation between enterprises under the non-written rules of the business ethics.
- Following up the business man or business woman needs paying attention to their opinion.
- Active collaboration with institutions, organizations and universities.
- Representation and assertion of the social corporative responsibility that enterprises pursue in their communities.
- Creation of a cooperative and reliable framework based on the value of the enterprise within society.
Purpose of the Association
Defend common, professional and economic interests of the associative array
Serve as a liaison
Serve as a liaison between private industry, Supply and Services and Public Administration. Bring both sides to promote solutions in various fields of activity.
Represent partners with national and international organizations of sectoral and territorial level corresponding to their operation.
Join the Association in the interests of the private and public sector, with the ultimate aim of fostering cooperation between the two sides to propose solutions to needs and ensure the development and mutual benefit.
Promote all activities are used to promote the sale of such products and services.
Governance and management
Máximo representante de la Asociación a efectos institucionales y frente a terceros.
Responsable de la Administración y de los Servicios de la Asociación y Jurídicos.
Responsable de los proyectos y del Departamento Internacional.
Órganos de representación y decisión
The General Assembly is the sovereign government body and all the active members of AESMIDE are there. It is formed by all the associated enterprises that are organized in the different activity sectors.
The Governing Board is the collegiate governing body. Their responsibilities are, among others, those which can be delegated by the General Assembly and all those that are specifically assigned by the other bodies.
Comisión Permanente de la Junta Directiva
A propuesta del Presidente, la Junta Directiva elige entre sus miembros, a la Comisión Permanente, con las competencias que le delegue la propia Junta Directiva que decidirá sobre su composición. Es un órgano colegiado de consulta y ratificación las decisiones del Presidente.
Comisión Económica de la Junta Directiva
La Comisión Económica es la encargada de la elaboración y control de la ejecución del presupuesto para su posterior presentación a la Junta Directiva y a la Asamblea. Así como la preparación de las cuentas anuales para su formulación.